In the Clubhouse
Our clubhouse favours a relaxed atmosphere, where the dress code is smart casual. A shirt with a collar, tucked in at all times and tailored shorts or trousers are required. We wish to establish an atmosphere that you can enjoy with friends and family. Smart denims are permitted in the clubhouse as long as they are neat and tidy (avoiding ripped jeans or cut off denims)
If you are in any doubt as to whether something is appropriate then please don’t wear it.
Mobile phones are permitted in the clubhouse. We just ask you to be discreet and request that all phone conversations take place away from drinking and dining areas. Please ensure your phone is on silent. Free WIFI access is available.
On The Course
Golf attire, in keeping with the traditions of the game of golf.
The use of mobile phones on the course is prohibited except in the case of an emergency.
The following are inappropriate at Northwood Golf Club both on the Course and in the Clubhouse
- Shirts without collars(unless bought in a recognised golf shop) or not tucked in.
- Shorts and trousers with leg side pockets (cargo or combat style).
- Tracksuits, paramilitary clothing, and beach wear.
- Short socks, other than white or colour coordinated sports socks when worn with shorts.
- Bare midriffs
- Trainers, Flip Flops or No footwear.
- Golf headwear worn back to front or in the clubhouse
- The wearing of golf shoes in the clubhouse other than in the spike bar, changing room and pro shop.