- 18 Hole Parkland course offering a fine test of golf
- USGA sand based greens allow year round play
- No need for Tee Time Bookings means easy access to the golf course
- Spread your membership payments with our Premium Credit Direct Debit Scheme
- Numerous Roll ups to get to know other members
- Invite your guests to enjoy the Golf Course at member guest rates
- Free County Card to play at courses throughout England at preferential rates
- Free Personal Liability, Accidental Damage, Personal Accident and Hole in One insurance whilst playing at Northwood GC (full policy details available upon request)
- 2 Covered Practise Bays and Short Game Area
- Receive 20% discount in the Bar and 10% on food purchases
- Varied Club Competition Schedule
- WHS Handicap
- Club and battery charging lockers available for hire
- Various Social Events throughout the year
Northwood Golf Club offers the opportunity for Five Day (Weekday) and Full (Seven Day) membership, and the latter option allows unrestricted access to the course, 365 days a year. There are a few closed days and restricted tee times for competitions and societies.
Applications for membership should be made on a Form, available either from the Club Secretary or online (see below). After we receive your application, we will contact you in order to meet up and arrange a playing-in with one of our members. For a successful applicant the whole process should take no longer than 2 -3 weeks.
Our subscription year commences on 1 May each year. However, you may join at any time throughout the year and will pay a subscription pro rata to the date you join.
At present, there are a limited number of vacancies available.
|Membership Option plus Joining Fee =30% of the Subscription Rate||Subscription Fee from May 2021|
|Full Member||£1740.00 Plus 30% Joining Fee|
|Five Day Week Day Members||£1385.00 Plus 30% Joining Fee|
|Country Members||£260.00 Plus 30% Joining Fee|
|Full Member 31 - 34 years||£1145.00 Plus 30% Joining Fee|
|Full Member 26 - 30 years||£915.00 Plus 30% Joining Fee|
|Full Member 21 - 25 years||£575.00 Plus 30% Joining Fee|
|Intermediate Member 18-20 years||£395.00 Plus 30% Joining Fee|
|Junior Member 13 - 17 years||£195.00 No Joining Fee|
|Junior Member 9 - 12 years||£100.00 No Joining Fee|
Social Members Member to Social(subject to VAT)
New Social Member (Subject to VAT)
£85.00 No Joining Fee
£105.00 No Joining Fee